We are livestreaming all our services through our Facebook Page and YouTube
Pakefield Church also has a page within The Church of England website AChurchNearYou.Com under the menu About US with links to all services too..
What about those who are not online?
We also distribute a CD of services, if you wish to receive a copy or paper version please let Sharon Lord know on 01502 516800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
W currently are holding certain church services within church in accordance with Church of England guidance. If you do wish to attend in Church for a service you will need to email Revd. Sharon Lord at email@example.com or telephone 01502 516800 to book a place in advance.
The Services in Church currently available are :-
8 a.m Sunday Morning – BCP Holy Communion
6.30 pm Sunday Evening – Evening Prayer
Weekdays – Tuesday to Saturday – 8.30 am Morning Prayer.
Please wear a face covering in church to protect your fellow worshippers and please use the hand sanitiser thoroughly on entering the church, before receiving Holy Communion and again on leaving the church. Don’t forget to wash your hands thoroughly as soon as you get home.
There will be no singing in church and strict social distancing will be in place. People will enter and leave church one at a time.
We have to keep a register of who attends our services in church for 21 days. We will be abiding by GDPR rules and regulations and will keep your details safe. However, we will need your permission to share your details if we are informed of a Covid-19 case.
We are displaying yellow hearts on our cross in church to represent loved ones that have passed away during the pandemic. If have had a loved one pass way during the Covid-19 pandemic and wish a yellow heart to be displayed please contact Revd. Sharon Lord at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01502 516800.
Do you need support?
If you are affected in any way by the restrictions of Coronavirus there is a helpline by Pakefield Community Group that is open Tuesdays and Thursdays – 11 am to 3 pm.
They can help with :-
Someone to chat to over the telephone
Their helpline no. is 01502 582964 – open Tuesdays and Thursdays only
Their email address is : email@example.com
- The Church Hall will act as the Community Hub and will be open for the drop-off donations of food etc. at the times below. Please contact the above helpline for further information :
- Tuesdays 1.00 pm – 4.00 pm
- Thursdays 1.00 pm – 4.00 pm
- Saturdays 11.00 am – 2.00 pm
- Supporting those in need during Covid-19 in the Waveney area is a volunteer-run community group that delivers food hampers to those in need . If you are in the high risk category or know someone who would benefit please contact them on:
- Telephone 0333 335 5237
- Kingsley Healthcare are able to provide food parcels for the elderly and vulnerable. Please contact Rev. Sharon Lord on 01502 516800 or email Rector@pakefieldchurch.com if you wish to make a
You may find it useful to check out this list by The Lowestoft Journal of companies that deliver food and drink in Suffolk.
Morrisons Pakefield also do a delivery and purchase by phone service for the elderly and vulnerable – telephone 0345 611 6111 and select option 5.
Please contact The Revd Sharon Lord if you wish to discuss this further telephone 01502 516800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us through our Facebook page, Website or Twitter
God Bless and Stay Safe,
Revd. Sharon Lord ⛪️